Connect to external cloud services
ink lets you connect with services you already use and print directly from them. If you haven't done so previously, go through the short one-time linking process to make use of your existing storage volumes and access your cloud files on any SmartStation and online at ink.me.
You can link your ink account with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Instagram or Facebook.
Print from the cloud at a SmartStation
- Go to any SmartStation
- Select Print
- Log in by swiping your Student ID Card
- Learn how to create a guest account
- Select a Cloud service from the menu. Here you will be prompted to link your accounts if not done so before.
- Browse for a file you would like printed and tap continue when done.
- Review and tap continue to add to print queue. if needed, define a custom page range.
- Adjust printing options for this document and tap continue when done.
- Pages per sheet Print 1, 2 or 4 pages on one side of a sheet.
- Color or Black & White Printing only pages in true color will be charged when selecting Color.
- Print double sided Also called Duplex printing - means your job will be printed on both sides of the paper sheets.
- Number of copies Define how many copies of the whole document you want printed.
- Review summary and choose a payment option. If your balance is too low you can add credit on this point. Learn how to add credit to your Ink account. Tap continue to pay and print.
- Collect your printouts.